The trading was performed on GlobeX360 through the MT4 platform. Millions of brokers use it and it is the choice of many brokers. It offers a user-friendly interface to its customers. The trader can customize its interface. It also features automatic monitoring, live analysis, and advanced charts. It is known for its popular design and tools.
The long-standing MT4 community makes it possible for you to incorporate signals, indicators, and oscillators into your trading techniques, whether you’re interested in automatic trading or customizing your own setup with additional add-ons.
The key features in MT4 are as follows:
- By using the market monitor window, it provides a reliable environment for bidding and quoting.
- It employs a variety of chart types and time durations
- It is capable of handling a large number of orders
- Expert advisers are able to perform automatic trading.
- It is derived from an MQL community, which can share tools and ideas from other traders with you
- It is derived from a strategy tester, which you can use to test your strategy.
- It includes MetaEditors, which are used to build MQL language, expert advisors, scripts, and indicators, as well as customer indicators.
- You will be notified via e-mail or SMS if the price changes.
- Available for Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Mobile App
The MT4 platform provides a mobile application so that users can access it and trade while on the road. Android and iOS smartphones are among those that are compatible with it. It is possible to carry out trading from any location in the world. The functionality on a desktop computer and a mobile application are almost always the same. As a result, you can use the same account on many platforms.
Charts can provide you with a graphical picture of the change in currency rates in real time. There are three main types of charts available, which are candlesticks, bars, and lines, all of which represent the change in currency. These charts provide a nine-month timeframe on which you can base your trading decisions. The charts can be scrolled and scaled to your liking.
Through the GlobeX360 MetaTrader 4 platform, you can create and personalize your own trading strategy. A total of 30 technical indicators and analytical objects are supported. A total of 24 analytical items are included in this set: geometric shapes, channel lines, Fibonacci, Gann, and Elliott tools, among others. Alternatively, you can use it on the chart window, which will likewise apply colour schemes based on your selections. These indications are currently valid on Window 10 and will be made available on Window 11 in the near future.
The MetaTrader4 platform is still used by many brokers and offers different features. You can use it on any trading platform, such as mobile, desktop, android, and iOS. In the trade window, you can get information regarding the number of orders, prices, account status, open positions, and volumes. There is another window, which is the history window, that will show you the previous history of all performed trades.
Leave a Reply