Have you ever fallen asleep with a CBD hemp gummies in your hands and then proceeded to wake up the next morning feeling drowsy again? It’s a funny thing about those little red bears. If you take them right before bedtime, they can help send you to dreamland super fast. But if you take them too late in the evening, they may have the opposite reaction. You see, they can cause a person to stay awake longer than intended. That’s why we’ve put together this helpful guide on how to take your CBD gummy for sleep without waking up too early. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Take Your CBD Gummy for Sleep
There are a few things to keep in mind when taking your CBD gummy for sleep:
– Try to take your CBD gummy at least an hour before bedtime. This will give it enough time to metabolize in your system before you fall asleep.
– You’ll need to take slightly more CBD than you would if you were taking it during the day. This is because CBD is metabolized at a slower rate during sleep.
– You may need to adjust the dose of CBD you take during the week. If you work a stressful job, you may need to increase your CBD intake to help reduce symptoms of stress.
If you are in a low-stress job, you may need to lower your CBD dosage so you stay in a relaxed and calm state of mind.
– If you’re taking medication monitored by a doctor. You should talk to your doctor first about taking CBD with your medications.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should talk to your doctor about CBD before trying it.
– If you’re taking CBD for anxiety, you may want to focus your CBD attention on your breathing. This can help reduce feelings of panic when you’re in a stressful situation.
Why Does a CBD Gummy Cause You to Wake Up Early?
When you consume CBD, it becomes metabolized by your liver. The liver uses what is known as the cytochrome P450 system to metabolize the CBD. The cytochrome P450 system also metabolizes many of your common medications. This is where the problem can occur. A person taking medication that is metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system will compete for it. This can cause a decrease in the amount of medication that is metabolized by the system.
So, Why Does Taking a CBD Gummy Cause Waking Up Early?
Let’s say you’re taking CBD for sleep. You’ve followed all of the above guidelines, and you’re feeling calm and composed thanks to the CBD. You fall asleep easily and peacefully. But then the next morning, you wake up early. And you’re groggy. That’s because your liver has finished processing the CBD, and your medication has won the battle against being metabolized by your cytochrome P450 system. You’ll probably feel this way if you’ve taken Best CBD Gummies before 7 pm. So, to avoid waking up too early, you’ll want to take your CBD gummy:
– At least one hour before bedtime. – Substitute your CBD gummy for a CBD edible. CBD edibles don’t metabolize as quickly as CBD gummies do. – If you are taking medication, try reducing the amount of CBD you take during the week. – If you are taking medication monitored by a doctor, you should talk to your doctor first about taking CBD with your medications.
CBD gummies are a delicious way to get all the health benefits of CBD. We recommend taking your CBD gummies for sleep at least one hour before bedtime. This will give your body enough time to metabolize the CBD. If you follow all of these tips, you should be able to sleep like a baby with your CBD gummy. And if you still wake up too early, try lowering your CBD dosage during the week or substituting your CBD gummy for a CBD edible. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please leave them in the comment section below. We’d love to hear what you think.